Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

You made it!

Dear Rylan, You are growing up way too quickly! It seems like you were born just yesterday and your mom and I were bringing you home from the hospital. Having you has definitely changed our lives. I thank God daily for such a blessing. You have changed my life in so many ways! First, I have to get up earlier in the morning. Second, I now have detailed knowledge of which stores have changing tables in their men's room. Finally, because of you, I now have an extra (stinky) garbage bag to take out. What a difference a baby makes! Honestly though, you were an amazingly happy infant. You slept through the night almost immediately and you were rarely sick. I don't know how or why mommy and I got so lucky, but we are super grateful. (And, haha to all you other parents and especially my parents!) I love you very much, son, and I am excited to see what your next year will bring to our family. Love, Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love, wont you? Rylan will see these when he gets older.