Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

On The Move!

Rylan loves his toys. He has a obsession with them. This is good for me. It means that everyday I can put him in the middle of the living room while I do some everyday chores (mostly washing Rylan's bottles or clothes). 

Yesterday, while gathering laundry, I walked past his "play area" in the living room and almost had a mini coronary. He wasn't there. I heard a giggle from the scrapbook room (a good 10 feet from the living room). Rylan had crawled all the way there in a matter of a few minutes. I put him back in his little area and continued to the laundry room. Apparently this was the beginning of a new game. 

We played this hide, momma freak out, and seek game for the next several hours. My usual 30 minutes of cleaning turned into several hours of cleaning with frequent trips to find Rylan. He went everywhere! His room, his closet, our room, the guest bathroom, under the table, behind the couch...everywhere!! Up to this point, we had't taken baby-proofing seriously, after finding him tugging on the floor lamp cord last night...I think it is time! We have a little man on the move!






-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love, wont you? Rylan will see these when he gets older.